To my dear friend,
Sarah and I have been planning our future after school and this is the plan so far…
- Get myself to like coffee, not just like but LOVE coffee.
- Talk to Dad about running a business and what we need to do.
- Go for a road trip to the blue mountains to scout out locations for a cafe and to see what the vibes are up there in terms of style.
- Get married; Sarah to a billionaire and me to a chef so we have the money and chef to start our own cafe.
- Start “Sally’s cafe” in either the blue mountains, brighton or eastbourne in england.
- Be the designers for the cafe and make it seasonally-changing in menu, interior design, style.
- Be happy forever.
Though it sounds quite fantastical, it is a dream that would be such a lot of fun to pursue and we both have been daydreaming about finishing year 12 a lot!
Tomorrow, I am turning seventeen years old. For most of tonight, I have been singing to myself…“I am 16 going on 17, baby its time to think, better beware, be canny and careful, baby you’re on the brink…”
I feel like being seventeen is on the brink of the start of wonderful adventures, following dreams, exploring, making friends and developing old friendships, trying new things and being independent. I’m pretty excited!! Anyway, I’ll keep you posted on the plans
Love, Ally xx