To my dear friend,
Hi again, it has been a while and I do hope that you are well and thoroughly enjoying the new year!
I just wanted to tell you a little list of things that have been absolutely, mind-blowingly fantastic in January (and a few from December, its been too good).
- painting with watercolours at Fingal Bay with Min
- getting a job at the pharmacy
- swimming in the paradise of Bruny island
- hanging out with June and Marcia
- helping out at summer camp as a part of the ninjas team #kotobah
- visiting whiskey bars in Salamanca with Evie and Pete
- planning a trivia night
- starting my bible-in-a-year plan
- berry picking
- pumping the tunes and catching up in Lemon Tree with Steph, G, Jordan, Riley and Jess
- having city adventures with Jess and Diana and going vinnies shopping
- watching the Asian cup
- working at church on a tuesday
- celebrating Jonno’s 21st
- learning how to make webster packs for the nursing homes
- being accepted into sydney uni for 2016
- growing my own petunias out my window
- being a part of a murder mystery
I have missed this blog as an outlet to debrief, reflect and express my responses and feelings to what’s happening in my life, so I intend to be more regularly updating you and sharing some stories as 2015 rolls quickly on. Thanks for being pals!